Gluten free, nutrient dense, wholefood, wrap mix.
Makes 10-12 soft wraps.
Ingredients are gluten and grain free, vegan, dairy free, egg free, and nut free. The wrap mix is a carefully formulated combination of natural and organic ingredients to give you light, flexible wraps that are wholesome and highly nutritious. Make a batch and keep them in a ziplock bag in the fridge for 1 week or 3 months in the freezer.
You can also brush lightly with oil, cut into wedges and bake in the oven til crisp to make crunchy dippers that are very addictive!
Ingredients: wholemeal gluten free flour (organic coconut flour, organic buckwheat flour, organic golden flaxseed flour, organic psyllium, Australian green banana flour) organic tapioca flour,organic black chia seed, baking powder, Kfibre™, yeast.
- Stir to combine all the ingredients. Allow the dough to rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide into 15 pieces. Shape each piece into a flat, round disc approx 5cm in diameter.
- Roll each piece between 2 pieces of baking paper into a 22cm disc.
- Heat a pan and either dry-fry or add a teaspoon of oil or coconut oil to the pan.
- Cook the wrap for 1 minute each side.
- Allow to cool completely before storing in a ziplock bag in the fridge or freezer.
|Brand||The Gluten Free Food Co|