MUSHROOM CACAO LATTE WITH REISHI WITH ROSE
- 100% Certified organic ingredients, suitable for the whole family
- Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free, Zero Sugar, Caffeine free, Soy-free
- Ready to drink with milk or water–hot or iced (add sweetener if desired)
- Mix or blend with coconut oil or ghee for a rich and creamy taste to nourish the spirit
- A delicious coffee alternative or the perfect chocolate upgrade to your tea, coffee, smoothies, dessert and baking recipes
- Calm the mind and lower stress levels with high potency and scientifically tested Reishi mushroom fruiting body extract
- Fairly traded raw cacao packed with antioxidants, magnesium and bliss nutrients that help keep you energised, happy and healthy
- Beautiful aromatic rose promotes calmness and nourishes the skin from the inside out
- The perfect nightcap to wind down and relax in the evening or afternoon pick-me-up
- Independently tested and verified for quality at accredited 3rd party labs
- Sustainably sourced ingredients and recyclable packaging
HOT CHOCOLATE LATTE WITH A HEALTHY UPGRADE
Not just your average hot chocolate! Teelixir Cacao Latte is upgraded with one of the best and most scientifically tested superfood mushrooms in history.
Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) is one of the most famous and highly revered tonic herbs of all time! Reishi has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for thousands of years to strengthen the immune system, reduce stress, increase energy, and promote healthy aging and longevity. Reishi is regarded as the best "spirit elevating" (Shen) tonics that positively promotes mental well-being, calmness, and helps cultivate more peace, love, and happiness in one's life.
Reishi mushroom is the most widely studied herb in the world. It's often referred to as the "Supreme Protector” and “Mushroom of Immortality.” Its ancient wisdom works to protect us on every level - physically, immunologically, mentally, and spiritually. This supreme adaptogenic herb helps support the immune system, heart, and liver.
Reishi is the ultimate anti-stress herb. It has a long history of use in Ancient China by Taoist monks and sages for cultivating spiritual energy, reducing stress, calming the mind, and transforming negative energy in the body. It is known as the mushroom of "spiritual potency."