MUSHROOM TURMERIC LATTE WITH CORDYCEPS AND GINGER
- 100% Certified organic ingredients, suitable for the whole family
- Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free, Zero Sugar, Caffeine free, Soy-free
- Ready to drink with milk or water–hot or iced (add sweetener if desired)
- Mix or blend with coconut oil or ghee for a rich and creamy taste to nourish the spirit
- A delicious coffee alternative or the perfect upgrade to your tea, coffee, smoothies, dessert and baking recipes
- Increase energy and mental performance with high potency and scientifically tested Cordyceps mushroom fruiting body extract
- Calm your systems, lower inflammation and boost antioxidants with premium Turmeric root (>5% Curcumin)
- Enhanced with flavourful organic spices–Ceylon True cinnamon, ginger and black pepper to increase nutrient absorption and improve digestion
- Independently tested and verified for quality at accredited 3rd party labs
- Sustainably sourced ingredients and recyclable packaging
TURMERIC LATTE WITH A HEALTHY UPGRADE
Not just your average golden latte! Teelixir Turmeric Latte is packed with nourishing curcumin and upgraded with one of the best and most scientifically tested superfood mushrooms in history.
Cordyceps mushroom (Cordyceps militaris) has a long history of use as a longevity promoting and life-enhancing superfood. Its broad range of benefits includes increasing vitality and mental energy, balancing the immune system and boosting libido.
Cordyceps is highly revered by athletes for its ability to greatly improve performance, build physical power and strength, increase endurance, stamina and promote fast recovery.
Studies show that Cordyceps militaris can increase the time it takes to reach exhaustion and increase breathing capacity during high-intensity exercise. Cordyceps has traditionally been used in Asia to boost happiness. Science backs up these claims by proving it can help lower stress and elevate mood.
Teelixir Turmeric root is loaded with curcumin, the active compound in turmeric that boosts antioxidants and has shown in studies to lower inflammation, support bones and joints.